Happy New Year!! I decided to write a list of 10 books I look forward to reading this year. There could be more but these are the books so far and some of them are already out.
1) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (release date: March 19, 2013)
2) The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (Release date: February 12, 2013)
3) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I still haven’t read this one)
4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (I still haven’t read this one either)
5) The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien (yeap, I’m probably the last person who hasn’t read it yet)
6) Dark Lover by J.R Ward (this was recommended to me and it looks promising)
7) The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling (got this for Christmas and going to read this this week)
8) Boundless by Cynthia Hand (release date: January 22, 2013)
9) Delirium by Lauren Oliver (yeah I need to catch up so I can read the soon-to-be-released third book Requiem)
10) Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz (release date: January 15, 2013)
More to come later, maybe in a month, I’ll make an update.